You already have all the pieces. It's time to put the puzzle together. Each week builds on the last in this 15 week program where you will move through somatic experiencing processes designed to reconnect you with your physical body, get you back in touch with yourself emotionally, reprogram and clear your mind, and deepen your Spiritual connection to self and source. This program addresses not just your mental health, but your physical, emotional and spiritual health and wellbeing, as well. Get ready to STOP processing and move FORWARD.
The 15 week Dancing With Shadows Immersion and Mentorship Program Includes:
Dancing With Shadows Intro and Foundational Training
Dancing With Shadows Workbook with:
Shadow work of the 7 chakras, 4 bodies, and collective shadow study.
Introductory information AND shadow processing practices for each section including:
journal exercises, movement practices, somatic processes, creative explorations, and MORE!
Note taking and reflection pages for mentorship sessions
Exclusive access to Dancing With Shadows course platform with over 22 guided meditations and journeys.
Exclusive access to Dancing With Shadows Video files which include:
7+ movement practices to surface and integrate shadow
6+ Shadow Stone Ally videos to incorporate crystals into your shadow work practice
12 One on One Mentorship sessions (90mins) with Alexandra
This 15 week Dancing With Shadows Program begins with Introductory and Foundational Practices. Within this Intro section, we will define what is shadow, what is shadow work, outline our course objectives, and get to know the four bodies, and 7 chakras. During this time you will receive introductory practices to help you lay the foundation for safe and rooted unlearning of programming, story, habits, patterns, and beliefs that are no longer serving you.
Next you will move through your own shadow work by diving deep into each of your 4 bodies while also studying and processing shadow in each of the 7 chakras. You will work to know, identify, and surface your own shadow with various processes, tools, and practices that will allow you to get clear of past programming, habits, patterns, and beliefs while allowing all parts of you access to self love and freedom.
You will follow the pattern of: self study in the beginning of the week, and mentorship sessions at week’s end. The first three weeks of your program you will begin each week with a new section of shadow inquiry. Every 4th week is an INTEGRATION week in which you are invited to pause, reflect, and integrate. During these weeks you are invited to participate in a group mentorship session with a member of the Dancing With Shadows Facilitator team. That week you are invited to practice what you have learned so far and integrate that which is or has been surfacing.
You will begin with the Introductions and Foundations of shadow study, then move through Physical Shadow and the Root Chakra. Next you will study Emotional Shadow, Sacral Chakra, and Solar Plexus Chakra shadow. Then you will move through Heart Chakra, Mental Shadow, and Throat Chakra shadow curriculum. Next you will dive into 6th Chakra shadow, Spiritual Shadow, and 7th Chakra shadow. Then finally you move through Collective Shadow study, a Capstone inquiry, and your GRADUATION. The Last week of your Program you get to attend one last group mentorship session.
In the month following your Graduation you will receive one more Mentorship session with Alexandra in which you will discuss integration, future goals and planning, and further study of shadow work as a spiritual practice.
The 15 week Dancing With Shadows Program follows this flow:
Define – We start with getting crystal clear about what is shadow and what is shadow work. You will receive my current working definitions as well as design definitions for yourself. You will lay the ground work for the deep dive to come by making space for the first 5 foundational practices of the 90 Day Dancing With Shadows Program. We will also start with defining the 4 bodies (physical, emotional, mental and spiritual) and the 7 chakras (root, sacral, solar plexus, heart, throat, 3rd eye, crown) while also identifying the shadow aspects and manifestations that are showing up for you, and reconnecting with the authentic YOU!
Identify – This is the starting point of your own shadow work. Together we will identify the shadow that is present in your life within and among each of the 4 bodies and 7 chakras. You will move through each of the four bodies individually while also processing through the corresponding chakras. Within each module you will work within the four steps of of my signature process The Soulfullness Technique to Identify, Feel, Follow, and Honor shadow. In the first step, Identify, you will gain insights, implement unique practices, and utilize spiritual tools to help you identify what shadow is present. During this step you will also identify what living in authentic alignment with yourself mentally, physically, emotionally, and spiritually means for YOU, and discover what each of the four bodies and 7 chakras needs to feel radically taken care of.
Practice – In this part of the program you will receive even more practices, tools, and processes to use while moving on to the next steps of my signature process, Feel & Follow. You will work with each identified piece of shadow as it surfaces, inviting it to be fully seen, felt, and followed to its root cause. Then, utilizing somatic experiencing exercises such as various movement practices, breathwork, journal exercises, meditations and journeys, imaginative and visualization practices, nature resourcing, storytelling, and more, you will work the final step of my process, Honor. In this step you will create your own resource guidebook including notes about which processes feel best for you, practices and exercise that you come up with on your own that are authentic to your needs, expertise, and experience, as well as insights into the unique gifts, talents, and perspectives that had been previously hidden away in the shadow.
Integrate – In the final sections of this program your work will be to integrate that which you have discovered about yourself and that which has surfaced throughout your journey. The promise of shadow work is not that you will finally rid yourself of shadow all together, but that you will create SO MUCH space within yourself to redefine yourself, your goals, and your authentic nature. During this integrate phase you will integrate new self care practices, habits, and patterns into your life that better serve the most powerful, potent version of who you are always evolving into.
Discover, Dance, Repeat: By the end of this program you will:
- Have a solid foundation on which to know, understand, and dance with your own shadow.
- Be clear of past programming, & crystal clear on who you are authentically
- Let go of self-sabotaging behaviors and begin a strong radical self love practice.
- Understand the spiral nature of shadow & be able to pull yourself out of your old patterns with more ease and grace
- Have a better sense of who you are and what you want to offer the world
- Understand and live in better harmony with your Divine Nature
- Practice ritual honoring yourself, your journey, and nature
- Have a deep understanding of the power of your own imagination and intuition
- Own your voice and the power to speak and lead from the heart
- Have a clear sense of your own intuition
- Be able to speak and lead from a place of intuitive knowing
- Own & tell your own story
- Interpret dreams and nightmares for yourself
- Undeniable self confidence in your multiple roles within your life.
- Utilize and Implement the shadow work tools and processes
-Deepen your understanding of the importance of shadow work
- Have an easy to use format for shadow work and processing shadow
- Have easy to give practices to do at home that GET RESULTS
- Authentic tools and processes that you have developed
- New skills and confidence
- Renewed passion and purpose
- Deep understanding of the four bodies and how to move past one modality of therapeutic healing
- Implementation of 4 body and 7 chakra therapeutic practices in your life including breathwork, meditation, journaling, movement, visualization, creativity, art processing, inner child healing, nature resourcing, mantra and affirmations, crystal healing, and so much more!!
- 1 follow up Mentorship support call after program
- 4 shadow work crystals
- Individualized practices, meditations, and support
- Guided Shadow Ceremony
- Private Facebook Group
On Mondays you will receive a weekly email directing you to your workbook. This email will tell you which section to read, where to STOP, and how to schedule your one on one Mentorship session with Alexandra or how to join the INTEGRATION week group call. You will move at your own pace through the material throughout the week. Within the workbook you will have all the written information needed including introductory information to each section of inquiry homework practices, exercises, and meditations. The workbook will also direct you to the various audio and video recordings that correspond to each section. At the end of each active week, you will have a 75 min one on one session to process through your understanding of the lesson, present any questions you have, and be provided with individualized processing support and homework. At the end of each integration week you are invited to
participate in the group mentorship call.
Week 0 Foundations and Integrations
Week 1 Physical Shadow One on One
(Body Image, Pain, Injury, Illness, Disease, Weight, Food, Addiction)
Week 2 Root Chakra One on One
(Safety, Money, Trauma, Right to Be Here, Neglect, Abuse, Boundaries)
Week 3 Emotional Shadow One on One
(Highs and Lows, Depression, Fear, Negative Emotions, Judgement)Week 4
Week 4 Integrations
Week 5 Sacral Chakra One on One
(Sexuality, Guilt, Pleasure, Desire, Co-Dependency, Sexual Trauma, Abuse)
Week 6 Solar Plexus Chakra One on One
(Shame, Self-Esteem, Authority, Punishment, Will, Manipulation, Action)
Week 7 Heart Chakra One on One
(Grief, Intimacy, Masculine/Feminine Balance, Social Identity, Relationship)
Week 8 Integrations Group
Week 9 Mental Shadow One on One
(Self Judgement, Negative Thinking, Imagination, Worry, Anxiety, Dreams)
Week 10 Throat Chakra One on One
(Lies, Communication, Begin Heard, Self Expression, Speaking heart and mind)
Week 11 3rd Eye Chakra One on One
(Illusion, Imagination Patterns, Nightmares, Vision)
Week 12 Integrations
Week 13 Spiritual Shadow One on One
(Attachment, Values, Beliefs, Religion, Entities)
Week 14 7th Chakra One on One
(Death, Passion, Fulfillments, Past Lives)
Week 15 Graduation One on One
Does this really work?
Yes! The result of our work is your ability to show up for everything that happens in your life without anxiety, fear, or resistance. You will put into place habits and practices that are in true alignment with the most authentic version of yourself mentally, physically, emotionally, spiritually, and beyond. You will have a clear and purposeful understanding of the importance of incorporating shadow work on your path to self-fulfillment and authenticity. You will have so many AMAZING tools and processes that allow you to achieve longer lasting, more embodied, integrated results in your life.
What results can I expect?
You can expect to:
· Have HUGE breakthroughs and ah ha moments
· Let go and release trauma in the body, mind, and spirit
· Learn how to soothe yourself without the use of self sabotoging behaviors
· Feel empowered & excited about the future
· Support your spiritual development
· Navigate life’s challenges, and fear, anxiety, and resistance with greater ease and grace
· Fall back in love with every part of yourself
· Take your mindfulness and spiritual practice to the next level.
· Breakout in Creativity
· Vibrate as a loving being, and become truly unconditionally loving with all your relationships
· Access to spiritually embodied practices
· Deepen your trust in your own inner knowing
· Develop more compassion for yourself and others
· Be clear concise and honest in your communication
· Create DEEP intimacy and meaning in your personal relationships
· Understand how your soul is awakening and developing
· End the drama cycles and patterns in your life
· Raise your self esteem and self confidence
· Create a strong foundation for your self evolution
· Honor your story and share it with the world (if you want 😊 )
· Open your heart and expand into your TRUE being
· See your relationships as mirrors and open channels for transformation
· Gain unshakable confidence in yourself, your capacities, and your choices
· Learn proven techniques for releasing internal resistance and self- sabotaging behaviors
· Get crystal clear on what is shadow, shadow work, and the how to and why’s of the practice
· Develop tools and processes unique to you that offer incredible value to your self as you navigate your own shadow
· A safe supportive container to tell your story, face your fears, and uncover that which has been holding your back.
· A deep dive through RADICAL TRANSFORMATION
Can I contact some of your former clients to see what it’s like to work with you?
Yes, I encourage you to! Please go to the Client Testimonials page and read all of them. See which ones you feel drawn to, either because the person has gotten the results you want to get too, or perhaps because that person is in a similar situation. Then feel free to email them and ask what they got from working with me and my programs.
How quickly can I expect results?
That depends on how quickly you can make those inner shifts. Some clients are ready and implement all the practices I give them in a very short time frame, sometimes even a few weeks while others have a bit more work to do first. It also depends on how much time you dedicate to the program and the teachings contained within, and how fully you commit to showing up for the one on one processing session.
How can I guarantee myself that I will break through my fear, trauma and resistance and be more authentic and courageous in record time?
Do all of your homework. Be totally committed to your success. Understand that this is a process, a proven one, that works if you stay present, take action and implement all of the steps. All my clients who have diligently applied every step of the 90 Day Dancing With Shadows program have successfully let go of trauma, resistance, and fear, and developed a consistent self care practice that includes taking care of their mental, physical, emotional, and spiritual wellbeing, while not relying on old self destructive habits in much less time than they would have on their own AND the have developed unshakable self confidence and stepped into their passions and purpose.
For what type of professionals are your programs NOT going to work?
Please know I’m very selective in who I work with and I cherry-pick my clients, choosing to (gently) turn away people who aren’t suited for my programs and won’t get the results for which they would have signed up for. (It wouldn’t be fair to them.) The Dancing with Shadows Program is NOT for those who have no money coming in and are absolutely, financially desperate, at least not right away. It’s been my experience that people in financial crisis do not trust the recommendations I give them and do not do the work (probably because they spend so much time worrying about where they are going to get next month’s rent check or mortgage payment.) If you fall within this category, it’s absolutely OK. We’ve all been in times of financial crisis at one point or another. Do yourself (3) favors:
1. Get some money coming in with a full-time or part-time job at the very least, and then call me. This will take the edge off and provide a little more peace of mind. Once you start seeing the money come in regularly it will de-clutter your mind enough to focus on your self care assignments and the BIG picture.
2. Sign up for the free Goddess Council facebook group and make a point to engage and watch the live monthly videos. The tools and practices there will give you LOTS to think about and get you started towards your goals until you’re ready to commit to the Dancing With Shadows Program
3. Attend a live event. Monthly Transformation Breathwork as well as Quarterly Women's retreats are offered around the country, and/or sign up for one of the membership options.
Doing these three things will really help you get primed for our work. When you’re ready, call me and we’ll get you started. (I’m in no rush and will be here when you need me.) Another types of personalities I won’t work with (without exception) are the whiner or the chronic skeptic, as well as individuals who consistently make excuses for not getting their assignments done, rescheduling their one on one’s, or who challenging every aspect of the program, or can not imagine life without their self destructive habits, patterns, and beliefs. If you are one of these people, I gently and respectfully ask that you not call and I hope you understand why. We’ll probably just not work well together and I wouldn’t want you to waste your time or money. Is that fair?
Alexandra based on everything I’ve read and heard about you, I know you’re the one I want to learn from. What are my options for getting started with you?
Congratulations on making a decision for success! I’m happy to work with you to achieve your authenticity goal The best way to work with me is in my Dancing With Shadows Program. Here’s some of the results you can expect...
APPLY TO THE DANCING WITH SHADOWS PROGRAM HERE